Tuesday, October 18

Tumblr Tuesday

In an effort to blog more routinely, I have decided to copy my friend Lauren (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, yes?) and do a weekly post of some of my favorite finds on Tumblr. Oh, you don't know what Tumblr is? Well it is awesome. Loads of interesting ideas, beautiful pictures, great quotes, gifs of your favorite tv shows and movies, and all things nerd. You can follow my Tumblr here. Or just check back here every week for some of my favorites.


 1
Cover art for Mae's album, Evening.




2 
So glad Psych is back on the air.



Truth.




Yes, it's like that.




One of the many reasons I love the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice? It is visually stunning.




From one of my favorite books, The Little Prince.




Lovely handwritten note from one of my favorite authors, Roald Dahl.




This book makes me laugh. 




Coolest library ever. Anyone know where this is? 




This is why Ravenclaw (my house, according to Pottermore) is the best--we have The Doctor.




This is me by about 9:30 every night.




Rose Tyler and The Doctor. This says it all.




Very true. Even in the law. And physics.




Someday I will see this in person.




Beautiful. And notice Paris--it really is "The City of Light."


Which one is your favorite? Do you have a Tumblr? If so, make sure to let me know so I can follow you!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I have no idea where that library is but I want to go visit it! I love that pic of Mae's album, and the quote by Einstein, especially when it comes to math.

Deveny said...

The final Rose/Doctor episode made me cry. True story.

Kimber said...

That library is so cool! And I agree about Pride and Prejudice--I love that scene in the rain.

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

I tried finding where the library was located through google, but my research skills were lacking. Tell me! I'm going to buy All my friends are dead book toooooday!