Source
Halloween is on Monday. Because we've been so busy with work and school and everything, we haven't been very festive this year. I have some decorations up inside, but outside? We have a wreath. And that's all. We don't even have pumpkins (although we'll get some tonight at the pumpkin patch). We aren't going to any Halloween parties. We don't have costumes. We'll probably have trick or treaters (can't wait to see what costumes the kids these days are wearing). But Jonathan has work, so he'll go to bed around 8 pm on Halloween night.
I felt like the least I could do was listen to some Halloween-type songs. These are nontraditional Halloween songs (except for the first one, of course). I just thought it would be fun to put together a playlist of songs that sort of reminded me of Halloween. Feel free to take a listen. And if you have any suggestions of songs I should add, please suggest them in the comments!
Halloween is on Monday. Because we've been so busy with work and school and everything, we haven't been very festive this year. I have some decorations up inside, but outside? We have a wreath. And that's all. We don't even have pumpkins (although we'll get some tonight at the pumpkin patch). We aren't going to any Halloween parties. We don't have costumes. We'll probably have trick or treaters (can't wait to see what costumes the kids these days are wearing). But Jonathan has work, so he'll go to bed around 8 pm on Halloween night.
By the way, have you seen the music video for Laura Marling's Ghosts? It's sort of creepy and Halloween-like.
Happy (almost) Halloween!


3 comments:
Here's a good Halloween story ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhwF2d8QyvU
hmm..i will have to listen to some of those songs. Dad's Halloween story is afavorite of ours. Be sure to watch it when the lights are all turned off!
We have very similar taste in music! And I'm not surprised at all.
Post a Comment