Jonathan graduated from UVU on Friday! He put in four long, hard years of work to earn this degree. It has been a big goal of his, and he can finally check it off his list. I am so proud of him! He is the greatest.
I love you, Jonathan!
Here are a bunch of pictures from the big day:
Walking in with the other graduates
For graduation, my parents gave Jonathan a new camera. (Thanks! It's awesome! We love it!) When Jonathan walked across the stage, I had a perfect view to take a video. I took a video of his name being called and him walking across the stage to receive his diploma...only I didn't. Apparently I pushed the record button at the wrong time! I didn't get any of it. I am still sad about that. But he walked just after his best friend Matt, and hopefully his mom at least got some pictures I can have!
Jon and Matt with their diplomas
Jonathan and his Grandparents Czirr
Jonathan and his Mom
Jonathan and his younger brother Nick and younger sister Anna Lisa
Jonathan and his Dad
The Tylers/Czirrs
(sorry it's blurry! Hopefully I can get a non-blurry one from his Mom)
We are excited he graduated!!!
I am so very proud of him. Proudest wife there is.
What's a party without a cake?
We had a combined graduation party for Jonathan and Matt (who happens to be married to my cousin Kelly...it was easier to have our side of the family go to one place!)
The sandwiches were huge...and delicious.
Chips, cake, cheesecake, candy, soda...
Mmm mmm...
I tried to get pictures of all of the party guests, but I know I missed a bunch of you... Here are the people I did get photos of:
Dave, Grandma Czirr, Aunt Melanie
Mitch, Uncle Alan, Grandpa Czirr
The Wilsons, Guta, Becky, Angela
Nick and little Darius
Landon, Shanna, Sophia, Anna Lisa
Denise, Kelly, Matt
Jonathan, My Mom, Curt, Amy, Aunt Cathy, My Dad
Congratulations Matt & Jonathan! You are awesome.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In other news, we have been looking for a sofa for a long time. We do have a love seat, but it only fits the two of us. We wanted to have a couch so we could invite people over and give them somewhere to sit! Today, we found a couch that we really liked. It was owned by an older couple who had to get rid of it because it took up too much space and they only sat in their recliners anyway. I love buying things second hand from older people - they take such good care of their stuff. The lady that sold it to us was named Fern. We had a nice chat while the guys moved the couch. She told me to think of her when I sat on it because she would miss the couch. Haha. We are glad they decided to give it up so we could have it! And for only $100. Trust me, it was well worth every penny. Come over and sit on it for yourself! Dad - you won't have to sit on the love sack anymore. Garrett, Devin, and Cam - we made sure the couch was long enough for you to sleep comfortably on it when you come visit. :)
Special thanks to Jon & Cheryl for letting us use their truck and for helping us move it along with Jens & Liliane. (Jon & Cheryl, we hope you are enjoying your new love sack!)
A new piece of furniture means...more rearranging. We seem to rearrange our place a lot. That's what happens when you don't have a lot of space. Things get shuffled around a lot. You can see photos of what our place looked like before here.
And here is the new arrangement. It's a bit crowded with the sofa and love seat against each wall. The piano is the most cramped. I'll have to move the couch when I want to play. But it's okay. Someday we will have a house, and we'll at least have furniture to fill it with! :)
What do you think?
5 comments:
Our house looks great, maybe we should but it!
looks awesome. Love the new couch. And congrats to jonathan and Jess, I love the yellow bow/headband in your hair AND your dress. So cute.
Congratulations Jonathan and Jessica. We wish we could have been there.
wow nice couch--it looks so pretty and fits so well with the other one! It is soooo long! I'm sure all the boys will fit just fine on it, one at a time of course.
Again, congrats Jonathan! Thanks for inviting us to the party, it was a blast!
I LOVE the new arrangement!!
Congratulations Jonathan!! What an accomplishment!
Post a Comment