This is my friend Taylor Allred. I've never known such an amazing man. He has been a model but isn't stuck up. He laughs at life and is passionate about those he cares for. He is deeply interested in the gospel of Jesus Christ and often I have walked in on his study. He exercises more then anyone else I know and it shows. This includes a 100-mile marathon, and hiking Chilean mountains. As you can infer he is wildly adventurous, artistic, and best of all he is single. So if you (YES YOU) know a beautiful, smart, adventurous, running enthusiastic girl, contact us if they think they can handle him!









3 comments:
Crazy rock climbing!
that is one crazy kid! Since Katie's taken....I'm not sure who could handle him!
I am behind on my commenting. Taylor, oh Taylor I feel like I know the guy so well, yet he doesn't even know me...but I'm married, so it doesn't matter. I spread the word.
Jessica, I love the blonde...but you are always blonde in my mind's eye because that's how I've always known you. Plus, I'm blonde. and I like blonde. Even though you do make a stylish brunettte.
BYU football? ah, maybe in my next life....
miss you guys.
Post a Comment