Welcome to part 2. Here is our lovely apartment all decorated for Christmas...
My mom placed this garland on top of the entertainment center. It looks quite lovely there...

Our stockings are hung on a coat stand...because we have no fireplace...

Even the piano is looking quite festive...

Remember these snowmen? I made them last year. And they are cute.

Can't forget Mr. Giraffe! He was feeling left out...

And finally...
THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

Ooh...pretty...

And here is our overall dining room atmosphere...It is especially Christmassy with the lights off and only the tree lights on...

Other things that have been keeping us busy besides finals...
I made Jonathan help me rearrange our bedroom. It was bothering me. But now it looks nice, n'est pas?



Now if only we had room to rearrange the furniture in the rest of our apartment...
Tuesday night for mutual we decorated gingerbread houses!
(and yes, we sold out and bought the kits...don't judge)
Melissa

Stephanie

Sis. Loerstcher
Sis. Dana
Melissa's house stayed in tact...

Stephanie's did not... :( We all had problems with the solidity of our houses. Wish I would have remembered my mom's hot glue gun trick...

Sis. Dana's survived!

After a few major repairs, my house stood its ground.

One more final tomorrow morning, and then I am a free bird! At least for a few hours until I start working on the many items on my mental checklist...
2 comments:
Your tree and gingerbread house looks great!! I think I saw Santa on the tree trying to sneak in some packages early.
I can't wait to see you two next week....yay...double yay!
Love the picture update and your bedroom looks fab!
I miss playing with you guys.
glad finals are over! Whew! You are awesome. Doing YW's and being in lawschool, and being married...etc...etc...
Post a Comment