I finally downloaded a bunch of photos from our camera, and Jonathan has been bugging me to post them, since I haven't updated for a while (because there's this thing called 'finals' that I've been doing...luckily I only have one left. They have been going fine, for the most part. I'll find out how I did in mid-February). Here is a hodge-podge of things we have been doing lately..
Visiting Dan and Melissa at the hospital and meeting their new baby, Juliet


Making Thanksgiving crafts with the Young Women...these are turkeys, if you can't tell

Flying to Boise for Thanksgiving to visit my family, eat turkey, watch foot ball, shop, etc. Unfortunately, I have no photos of these events. But I promise they happened, and we were there...
Seeing Rhen and Nicole and meeting their beautiful new baby girl, Brinley



Going with the DeLucenas to get a Christmas tree



(apparently I have no photos of it decorated, hence the forthcoming 'part 2')
Spending time making traditional bread bears with Grandparents Czirr








1 comment:
Your turkey bowl pictures turned out awesome! Please send me a copy of Cam's! And...I sure loved seeing you two hold that sweet baby ;o)
Post a Comment