I saw this last night! Isn't it amazing?? It's as good as that pott's guy that wanted to be an opera singer on Britain's Got Talent a few years ago. If you haven't seen that one, you need to look it up too. Oh, and there's this one of a 6yr old girl. She blew Simon Cowell away.
2 comments:
wow, rarely do I get delighted with three new posts from you at once. What joy.
1st- that's cool about your friends and I loved the glasses holding your dessert ;)
2nd- love that you get the piano, perfect place for now.
3rd- happy b day to your mommma.
bye
I saw this last night! Isn't it amazing?? It's as good as that pott's guy that wanted to be an opera singer on Britain's Got Talent a few years ago. If you haven't seen that one, you need to look it up too. Oh, and there's this one of a 6yr old girl. She blew Simon Cowell away.
Post a Comment