On Saturday night, Jonathan and I and some of my friends from work went to the Allred concert/release party for his new album, Some Place New. Allred is a local band that I've taken a liking to. You can listen to some of his stuff here. If you like it, let me know. I'd be happy to burn you a cd with some of my favorites from him. :) It was fun to hang out with Lindsay and her husband Ryan, and Rebecca and her date Kenny. Good times! Can't wait to play the "spitting image" game with you guys again...haha.
Oh, and this is a video that I took. Hopefully you can hear it. This is one of my favorite covers that he does of a Blink 182 song. I was happy to hear them play it live!
In other news...
We would like to welcome our new niece to the family! Curt and Amy's daughter, Rayany Teresa Clapier, was born on April 17! Jonathan and I got to go visit them in the hospital on Saturday. She sure is adorable!
And these are the beautiful flowers that Jonathan gave me with a note telling me how proud of me he is for getting into BYU law school. They really were the prettiest flowers I've ever received. I had to brag. :)And last, but most definitely not least... Happy 25th Anniversary to my parents! I'm sure glad you found each other. :) Thank you for your amazing example for Jonathan and I. We love you!!!



1 comment:
wow, those are beautiful flowers! and what a cute baby!!! Awww...what a suprise I had to see the end :o)
We love you too!!! Thanks for the phone call yesterday---and also for the flowers for my bday! They smell so sweet!
Post a Comment