Monday, September 27

Jonathan is a fool...

Hehehhee, if you don't know what this is from, too bad.

After being told I don't post on our blog enough I decided that I would. So it's about Jessica.

Um, I love you, mostly because I spend all night working with people who mean well but can compare only remotely, even if they had lasers, to you.

Um, I love you, mostly because you take me to football games and we get to kiss when we score a touchdown. Your face is priceless.

Um, I love you, mostly because I have a bruised foot and it was totally worth it to have you score 4 goals on our neighbors. Next time we are taking bets.

Um, I love you, mostly because when I come up with a crazy business idea you say, "Wow, that's a good idea." You then probably turn around immediately and make a "WOW" motion with your face.

Um, I love you, mostly because I'm a fool for your laugh, smile, intellectualism, inside naked you, and all those other inside jokes/cute sayings we have.

Fine!
Fine!
Good!
Good!
Fine!
Fine!
Miss you.
Miss you too!



Sonny: Chad, you are so superficial
Chad: Ya? All I hear from that is "Chad you are so SUPER- blahblahblah.



Sonny: They're looking this way. Put your arm around me!
Chad: Well I would be, but you sat on the wrong side. This arm says let's cuddle and this arm says EY GOOD GAME BRO!


Love you!


2 comments:

Angela said...

I have no idea what any of that means.....but I like it :)

The Amazing Mumfords said...

I hope you call her "M'lady" too. :)