Sunday, September 12

Days 2, 4 and 5: Disneyland and California Adventure

Since we have been married, Jonathan and I have been to Disneyland together at least once a year. This year was certainly no exception! Only this time we got to go with my family - Dad, Mom, newly-returned missionary Garrett, recently high school grad Devin, joke-cracking sports enthusiast junior Cam, and spunky confident shares-my-love-of-Disney-Channel Amanda.

We love our family, and we had a blast running around Disneyland together!

And even though most of these pictures are just of Jonathan and I, I promise they were there. :)

We rode California Screamin'!

We met Lightning McQueen!

Cameron tried to copy the Grizzly Mountain!

We went on dangerous adventures!

I drove the jeep and saved Indiana Jones!

Jonathan took a nap!

We saw an elephant and a giraffe made of leaves!

We rode a log down a steep mountain!

Sometimes I sent emails to people about Girls Camp!

We ate ice cream in Hollywood!

We stayed at the Hollywood Tower hotel!

We stopped at "Kodak Moment" picture spots!

We got soaking wet on Splash Mountain!

And of course, I kissed my Prince Charming in front of a castle!

We love Disneyland!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE Disneyland! And you 2 sure make a cute couple!

Angela said...

that was such a fun trip! I am so glad you and Jonathan could join us!

tammy stailey said...

You guys always look like you are having a blast! Good times!

lauren brimley said...

I loooove disneyland! And you two are cute!