Monday, April 19

I saw Bill Clinton!!

I saw Bill Clinton's home state. Why you ask? I am officially a manager at Nestle' USA and they sent me away to do some corporate training. I was really enlightening and reminded me of some things that I was taught before.

Here are some pictures...

These are the cabins we stayed in and below is a picture of the inside.



So we went out and did some activities. Some of which included jumping to a bar hanging a few trees away. Another one was a bunch of posts and we were given pieces of lumber to get across them. Others were a radio active spill and climbing through webs. It was like the trust fall on steroids.

One of the activities had us running all over the park finding markers. For every marker we found we got supplies. The supplies were to build a boat. We got all the markers so we got all the supplies to build a boat. Heres a picture of the lake and below is the boat.







So I was chosen to paddle around the lake. It was a lot of work and we beat the fastest time by 28 seconds. Woot!


While I was at the lake I found this...
We did really well and I'm super glad to be home. It was pretty but...

These were everywhere...

Nasty Ticks!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Beautiful place!! But that tick was icky...it's an icky tick!!!

Jacque said...

Flash of lightning huh? Scary. I agree with Aunt Angela, icky tick!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Way cool! Love the picture of the horses with the sun... the ticks though... gross.