Monday, June 8

New Toy

I just had to post about the new toys Jonathan and I got on Saturday - new phones!

I got the BlackBerry Pearl 8130...I wanted the red one, but I guess they don't make it anymore, so mine is a dark blueish gray.



Jonathan got the brand new Palm Pre that just came out on Saturday. He actually doesn't have it yet - they had to order one for him since they sold out before the doors even opened on Saturday. He should get it today or tomorrow. It's supposed to be the rival of the iPhone. He's pretty excited about it.

We love our new toys so far. Shout out to Jonathan's mission buddy Jeff for getting us a killer good deal with Sprint. We now have unlimited calling, texting, and internet for about the same price we were paying for just regular service (calling) and about 250 texts a month with Verizon. I love checking my email and perusing the internet on my phone! It's amazing. I'm having fun finding out all the little things my phone can do!

Also, my friend introduced me to phonezoo.com, another awesome site. You can select ringtones and have them texted to your phone for free. You can also create your OWN ringtones! You just upload a song, choose where to edit it, and then it's sent to your phone. I love it. I'll never be starved for ringtones again. Oh, and the quality is perfect. Check it out! :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

those are so totally cool!!!! I need you to come with me when we pick out phones. Dad and I were wondering how much you pay a month for all those good deals you got. Just email us, especially if your friend can get us the same deal ;o)

Jonny said...

Thanks for the phone!!!!