And one other thing I wanted to share...I saw videos made by this guy on my friend's blog and it reminded me of how hilarious they are. There is a Frenchman named Rémi Gaillard who just makes random videos and puts them on his website. His slogan is "C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui", which is sort of a play on words in French, but basically means "it is by doing nothing that one becomes nothing." Anyway. Here are the links to some of my favorites:
The Shark
Remi Kart
Alpine Skiing My favorite! Probably because I've been around French people. And I had to laugh because when I was in Paris, there was a sign outside the public pool that showed two guys, one in swim trunks and one in a speedo, and the guy in swim trunks was crossed out! Only speedos are allowed. Anyway...
The Astronaut
There are a bunch more. Some are funnier than others. You can visit his website HERE.
1 comment:
LOL! He's like a French Mr. Bean. Silly. :)
Post a Comment