Wednesday, February 6

Conan-Colbert-Stewart Brawl!

A while ago, I was watching The Colbert Report when Stephen Colbert mentioned something about how he made Mike Huckabee a Presidential Candidate. The next night, Conan O'Brian took credit for making Stephen Colbert popular, therefore creating Mike Huckabee. Then, Jon Stewart claimed making Conan O'Brian. It turned into a big feud, involving all three hilarious talk show hosts. If you missed it, here are the links where you can see the entire feud. I hope you laugh as hard as I did!




January 16 - Colbert claims making Mike Huckabee
http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/index.jhtml?ml_video=147835


January 29 - Jon Stewart disputes the claim that Conan made Colbert and therefore Huckabee



February 4 - The Daily Show With Jon Stewart - Colbert comes on to continue the feud



February 4 - The Colbert Report - Colbert claims to be John McCain



February 4 - The Colbert Report - Stewart and Colbert get ready to fight Conan



February 4 - Late Night With Conan O'Brian - The Big Brawl


1 comment:

Angela said...

hey you blogger! Do you want me to tell you how to post videos on your blog?