Sunday, December 11

Frosted Windowpanes

Things have been a bit crazy at our house. Between work, school, church, and prepping for the baby to come, I haven't had much time or energy to blog. I've been wanting to post about our Christmas decorations and a few other things. So I decided to make a video, since that is easier than taking photos, uploading them, and writing a long post to explain it all. It's a bit long, but I hope you all enjoy it. If you watch, you'll get to see some of our house, our decorations, my Christmas present, and maybe even a glimpse of me at 9 months! It's a bit dark at the beginning because it starts outside. But it gets better! And sorry it's so shaky. I always forget how sensitive the camera is.


If you noticed Jonathan limping around, that's because he hurt his knee playing soccer yesterday. Scraped it up pretty good on in door turf. He'll be fine though. Fine enough to play in the championship game on Tuesday, at least!

Also, I thought I would share some of the photos of the cradle Jonathan made so you can see it from start to finish. He worked very hard on it, and it is beautiful. I am always impressed with his talents. He really can do anything. And he didn't use a pattern or anything! Just made it up as he went along. This is definitely a gift I will treasure forever!












Isn't it beautiful? All it needs now is a mattress and a baby.

I have one more final to take tomorrow morning--my tax law final. It will be a tough one. But I'll be so happy to be finished with this crazy busy semester! And that means only three classes stand between me and graduation. I told the baby he is allowed to come anytime after my finals are over. So far he's been obedient. Maybe I can talk him into coming this week! Stay tuned...

And since it's Christmastime, I thought I would share my favorite Christmas song! Merry Christmas. :)

5 comments:

brightonislove said...

That cradle is beautiful! I hope your baby decides to come soon. I can't wait to see him. Plus, the last month of pregnancy is pretty uncomfortable. Congrats and good luck!

Deveny said...

Awesome cradle! Major props to Jonathan.
You look so cute and definitely ready for him to come. :)

Nicole said...

the last 30 seconds is my favorite! can't wait to meet the little guy! :) The cradle is breathtaking too.

Angela said...

oh honey! you look so adorable! I love, love the cradle and all of your decorations! Thanks for the video! I love ya!

SP said...

well done Jon. Beautiful all around!