Happy Friday!
Unfortunately this has not been the best Friday for me. I woke up around 2 am last night with a killer headache and terrible heartburn. Hate it when that happens. Good thing I have Jonathan around. I went 8 1/2 months without him having to make a run to the store in the middle of the night for something for me. But last night he went to the store to get something for my heartburn, and came home with flowers too. What a guy. I finally got back to sleep, but that darn headache is still hanging around. So much for all of the productive things I was going to do today!
But at least I got this done. And some laundry.
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is probably The Girl Who Ate Everything. Lots of easy, delicious recipes that I've been trying!
2. Something I am thankful for is all of the Veterans who have made sacrifices to protect our freedom.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was Rick Perry in the GOP debate. Poor guy...
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is Michael Bublé's new Christmas album .
5. I am excited about having my Dad in town this weekend for the BYU football game.
6. If I were a color I would be sage green. Not sure why. Maybe because it is a calm color, and I'm a calm person? Sure.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by cuddling up with Jonathan in front of the fire .

1 comment:
jess,
i jealous you didn't have to have a mid night run unitl now, BUT i would be careful with those headaches. i don't mean to scare you but just know that bad headaches that won't go away are signs of preeclampsia. I had it and my midwife didn't catch it and i had mackennon a month early and he was tiny! so if you start swelling beyond beliefe and lights hurt your eyes PLEASE go to your dr!!
Post a Comment