Friday, May 20

What Guys See...

I'm constantly interested in what my wife has to say about herself and over the past years I have come to realize that boys and girls see girls differently...

This is how I see Jessica,

Gorgeous, confidant, sexy, smart, ambitious, sugar, spice. The clock could be showing any hour and at any time I will think my wife looks the same as the above picture. She could be getting up super early to put makeup on but I really doubt it. She could have permanent makeup but I really doubt that too because she insists on washing her face every night. (I thought that mineral stuff you could sleep in.) But for some reason or the way it sounds to me is that girls see themselves like this sometimes:


I apologize to the girl in the picture and I understand not everyone is on the same level, but boys see you as beautiful or else they would not be on the couch eating the chocolate chip cookies you made them. Trust me, if they think they were with someone below their opportunity they wouldn't be there. So if there is any kind of boy in your life, brother, father, husband, boyfriend, dog. Be 100% sure they always think you look like this to them all the time...

Now enjoy some cookies. You've earned them.




4 comments:

Angela said...

Awwww..Jonathan that was so sweet!! You just made my day!
I can't wait to read Jessica's version of how girls see guys.

Amy said...

That was really thoughtful of you to say about Jessica! I loved looking at your pictures of France! So fun and cute! Can't wait to talk to you and have you and Jessica tell me more about your trip!

SP said...

what a man. ;)

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh so sweet!