Tuesday, November 23

Falltober

Jessica is, um busy...so I'm going to go ahead and give everyone an update. Remember how in October you dress up? Well this year we dressed up as Buddy Holly and Marry Tyler More,

"I don't care what you say about us anyway, I don't care 'bout that..."

It was fun and nobody knew who we were, church functions are pretty flat around here.
Oh, you may have noticed that our house looks like craziness and you would be correct. Everyday I wake up to find out Jessica has brought home about a backseats worth of paper. She sweetly says "It's research." I secretly think lawyers are killing the planet.

I haven't really been able to attend as many football games as I would like due to my work schedule, and I've already upset Jessica a few times by not waking-up to go stand in a cold line for an hour to get seats to watch the BYU basketball games. But since I'm not able to go my Dad, Landon, and Guta got to attend this one. Landon goes insane for these games!

Calvin

A couples picture at the MAE concert.
Isn't she so cute? Which reminds me, sometimes I'm awake when she is sleeping and I write her little notes. Here are some of the pictures of some.



It's kinda hard to see but there are mice and they helped me make a dress for her.


Now for all you women who had to endure this post enjoy the following:




6 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

ooh eee ooh you look just like Buddy Holly . .. oh oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore. I feel for you . no one ever gets our costumes either. Lame. Oh, nice cookies.

Lisa said...

Jonathan you are a wonderful hubby!!! :) I loved this post! And I laughed SOO hard about lawyers killing the planet! :)

KaRynn said...

Hahahaha. Jon, you're awesome. And I didn't need the chocolate to have survived your post. You did admirably well. ;D

SP said...

I can't think of what I was going to say because all I can think of now is cooooookies!!

Deveny said...

If you give a reader a cookie..
Haha; nice post. Our kitchen table hasn't been a kitchen table since before the hubs started law school...2 1/2 years ago..

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Ding Ding Ding* We have ourselves a winner! Jessica, you have won yourself a virtual hug from the one and only Marci Watson. Hope it's everything you imagined it to be! :D