Sunday, March 14

No, I'm busy...

I was rushing home from work on Friday and thought it had been too long since I had taken Jessica out on a formal date.

We go out every weekend but I wanted to get dressed up and actually go on a date.

So I schemed all the way home how I would seduce Jessica into a nice date with me. It went all according to plan. muhahaha! Anyway, this is what I did:

Jonathan: "Hi Honey"

Kisses are exchanged

Jessica (busy typing something or reading some legal garble): "Hello dear"

Jonathan: Why aren't you ready to go?

Jessica: What are you talking about? (Looking up with beautiful green eyes that pierce souls)

Jonathan: My mission buddies wedding is tonight, I told you last week.

Jessica: (Totally flabbergasted which makes her look hotter): You did not tell me that!

Jonathan: (Simply nods head)

Jessica: You did not tell me that!

Jonathan: Well no fighting it now better go get ready

***Jonathan and Jessica get dressed up as if going to a wedding and get in the car***

Jonathan: I have a confession to make

Jessica: What is it?

Jonathan: There really isn't a wedding I just wanted to get dressed up and go on a date.

Jessica: OH, now I feel like a bad wife for having to be tricked into getting dressed up for a date

Jonathan: You're not, but it worked and I love you...

Needless to say it was the most romantic evening of bargain shopping a couple can have on our income.



PS: I have this list in the back of a book of man experiences which I keep a tally of Jessica traits. Every time she does something good I check it off and it's really starting to add up.
(See smart)



THE END

Are you still reading this? It's really all I had to say. Stop it. Look at another blog or something...

4 comments:

Angela said...

lol...oh you are so perfect for Jessica. Tricking her into getting dressed up for a date--priceless.

and yes...I noticed all the checks on 'smart'. My question is..does she have a checklist for you ;o)

Lisa said...

That is so sweet! I love it! What a romantic thing to do! Also love love love your list! It keeps you looking for the good in your wife!

Czirr Family said...

That's why I love you so much "Jonny" you are and always be my man!!!. Don't ever change the way you treat your wife!. Love ..and of course...tons of kisses from your favorite Chilean Auntie!

KaRynn Sheranian said...

Jonathan, that was super cute. Do that for your sweet wife more often! PS - Jessica, Sorry I didn't make it over to watch the BYU v TCU bball game. I got a headache that night. But we need to do something soon!