Sunday, February 14

Phoenix Rises From the Ashes

We decided to sell Phoenix, I am very sad, but before we could get a lot of money out of it we decided to paint it! These are the steps on how to paint a car.


Step one: Have three different types of paint on your car.

Step Two: Sand the car with 220-320 sand paper EVERYWHERE.

Step Three: Have a professional washer clean your car to ensure no dirt and grime will ruin the paint.

Step Four: Tape everything that doesn't want paint.

Step Five: Mix the paint...c..a..r..e..f..u..l..l..y.

Step Six: Spray the car with the base coat.

Step Seven: Let the base coat dry then spray with clear coat.

Step Eight: Let Dry 15 mins.

Step Nine: Remove tape and newspaper.

Step Ten: Enjoy your brand new car!

The End

6 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! We are soooo impressed! It looks fabulous! We love it! I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it. Don't be sad, I'm sure one day with your professional salaries you'll be able to resurrect Phoenix during your mid-life crisis. ;o) Or..you can just buy me a red mustang :o)

tammy stailey said...

The car looks great you guys! Great job!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! I love it!

SP said...

HA! I hope you get lots of moola$$$$!!!

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Great job guys! It looks fabulous.

Lyndon said...

Looks great. Like the chrome letter finish.