Monday, February 1

Call 911

I just got out of my car in the parking lot and was getting closer to the cross-walk at UVU when I looked ahead and saw a car slamming into a motorcyclist. I started running to the scene as people were screaming and the motorcyclist was screaming also. We called 911 and kept him awake. Long story short he lived and broke some ribs and dislocated his shoulder.

Don't buy one, please.

NOT an actual picture of the scene but very similar.

5 comments:

Deveny said...

Ya, Luke wants to get one but I point-blank refuse. I tell him, "You want me to be a widow??" Those accidents are always horrific.

Angela said...

whoa! were you scared or did all of your boy scout training kick in right away?! I'm so proud of you for rushing to his aid!! Don't worry....Len won't let me even buy a mo-ped.

The Amazing Mumfords said...

I remember seeing my first accident, I think I was shaking for two days straight. I'm impressed you seemed to calm!

Daniel said...

Yikes! I know what that's like ;) Scary! Luckily I avoided slamming into the car that cut in front of me and just slammed to the pavement at 40mph. Gotta watch out for them crazy Utah drivers! haha. Motorcyclist for life! Wife is still willing to ride...just need to wear helmets. Hope yall are well. Miss goin to Property Solutions and having a blast :)

SP said...

Holy Moly!!!