This is our curio cabinet!!! Jonathan made it in his high schol woodshop class. It has been unfinished for about nine years. But not anymore! Yes, it is finished. Hooray! Jonathan worked very hard to finish it so we could put some of our nice things in it. Here is the process.
We bought plexiglass for the shelves and the doors, instead of glass. Less breakable and all that. :)
Look at that precision. He is amazing.

He used this drill to put on the handles and the clips to hold up the door panes.

Ooh, very nice. I like those handles.

Wow!!! It looks so nice! Can you believe Jonathan MADE this???

Yep, he is talented. I am going to have to buy him some tools so he can make me some more stuff. :)

It looks even better with stuff in it. :) I'm so glad it's finally finished. Thank you Jonathan!!! You are the greatest. I love you darling!!!

10 comments:
That looks amazing!!! Hooray for talented husbands!
Wow! Hooray for talented husbands that use their skills for things their wife wants!!!! :)
How do we get you guys to have our name for Christmas? :)
Fabulous!!! I love it! Now I need one! ;o)
It looks beautiful Jonathan!
I didn't realize the skill that Ttzyler holds! Absolutely amazing... very well done!
AWESOME! I'm sp glad he finished it. it always bothered me that it wasn't... :)
ps I am Soooooo happy that you had a good week at school and that you LOVE so much about it. You da best!
AWESOME! I'm sp glad he finished it. it always bothered me that it wasn't... :)
ps I am Soooooo happy that you had a good week at school and that you LOVE so much about it. You da best!
and here I am trying to finish painting just one freaking chair for almost 2 months!!!...hahaha...you my "little Jonathan" are soooooooo talented. You can do anything !...I've always seeing you doing whatever you put in your mind really well done!
love
your favorite chilean aunt!
Amazing! It is gorgeous. Way to go Jonathan!
Post a Comment