

I just think she is quite lovely and a fine actress. Reminds me a bit of Kate Winslet. I hope she finds some more good film projects in the future.
I've also been amusing myself with this article and the links to the interviews with Daniel Radcliffe. I had no idea his personality was so eccentric and fun. He seems down-to-earth, and I think he would be a really interesting person to have as a friend. If you haven't watched any of the interviews, you should. They were quite entertaining!
I'm listening to the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince soundtrack on Lala.com right now. Last night I watched the 5th movie. And I have about 2 chapters left of the 6th book to read. Let's just say I'm ready to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tomorrow night! I love being a nerd. :)
1 comment:
i really don't have an opinion on the dress but she's not bad looking.. ha i mean i wasn't looking! Anyway we fed the ducks at Ann Morrison downtown.. or ducktown USA
Post a Comment