Thursday, December 4

A Merry Little Christmas

On Monday night, Jonathan and I bought our very first real Christmas tree! We were both incredibly excited as we ran through the tree lot searching for the perfect, not too pricey tree. And we found it! We both think it is perfect...

We had a blast decorating the tree and the rest of our apartment. Jonathan even put lights on our palm tree! He didn't want it to feel left out. Very thoughtful.


Only 20 more days till Christmas!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! I LOVE you tree! It's beautiful! And those snownmen are sooo cute! Good job! But we will defintely have to go buy some more ornaments after Christmas ;o)

love ya!

SP said...

looks great!

Nicole said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! But you know what I love even more? YOU! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

Amber said...

Hey, I am so glad you left me a not on my blog! I love yours! Yay! I can now really keep up on what is happening in your life ; )!.

Lyndon said...

Your trees look great. I'm glad Jonathan made sure the other trees weren't left out.