Sunday, November 9

Until Next Season...


I realize that I am posting three times in one day. That's what happens when you take forever to upload your pictures. Yesterday Jonathan and I went to the last BYU home football game of the season. We've had a blast going to all of the games, sitting with my Dad and siblings, and wearing our incredibly awesome cougar hats. Thank you Dad for the tickets! We love ya!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Dad says "Your Welcome!". We are glad you had fun--I think Dad had just as much fun too ;o)

(I can't believe you are still wearing those hats!!! They must be antiques by now--lol)

Curt and Amy said...

I'm jealous you got to go to a BYU game! Curt says he won't ever take me to a BYU game! But he'll take me to a Utah game! You guys are lucky you don't have a mixed marriage! lol!

SP said...

Gooooo, Aggies!!!

yes, I meant to say that.