After months of studying, reading, practicing, and stressing, I am finished with the LSAT. The test went fine. I feel like I did fine - just as fine as I've done on any of my practice tests. I don't really have a lot to say about it. It's over and done with. Now all I can do is wait for my score and hope for the best.
**Image by Elaine

6 comments:
YAY!! I bet you did great!!
Congrats congrats! So glad you're done with that! When will you know? Can't wait to see you again. You know, I only live a little bit away now. . .
Yay!! I'm so proud of you! I know you have worked hard and done your very best....now let the Lord make up the difference! I love ya!
Jess I am so excited! I can't wait to know how you did. This will be such fun! :)
Good Luck! I hope you do well!
Hey, thats a pretty cool picture of the desks and if you didn't do well, at least you have that picture,no?
:)
Post a Comment