Tuesday, April 8

Alphabet Survey


A-Attached or single: Clearly attached

B- Best friend: Jonathan

C- Cake or pie: Cake, especially yellow cake with chocolate frosting

D- Day of Choice: Saturday

E- Essential Items: Cell phone, backpack, keys

F- Favorite color: Blue

G- Gummi bears or gummi worms: Bears

H- Hometown: Boise

I- Indulgences: French quiche and pastries

J- January or July: Absolutely without question July. No winter weather for me, thanks.

K- Kids: Eventually

L- Life is incomplete without: Music

M- Marriage date: 11 August 2007

N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sister, 4 brothers-in-law, 4 sisters-in-law

O- Oranges or apples: Apples

P- Phobias: Heights, spiders

Q- Quotes: Can't think of one right now

R- Reason to smile: Only 3 days of class left this semester

S- Season: Summer!

T- Time of day: Sunset

U- Unknown fact about me:

V- Vegetarian or Meat eater: Meat

W- Worst habit: Grinding my teeth...

X- X-ray vision or super strength: Super strength

Y- Your favorite food: Right now, I would love a quiche from a bakery in Paris.

Z- Zippers or snaps: Zippers


Well that was somewhat ridiculous. But if you are bored and feel like doing it, by all means...
**Photo by Leo Reynolds on flickr

2 comments:

SP said...

Very interesting...

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Hey! I didn't know you were a blogger! This will make it so much easier to bug you about stuff! I would love to make you a birthday cake - but you'll have to come to Vegas to get it! How about - the Eiffel tower!