Friday, March 28


Wayne Thiebaud: 70 Years of Painting
Since January, I have been an intern at the Springville Museum of Art. I've got to do a lot of neat things, including help out with this new exhibition that opens today! Wayne Thiebaud is one of my favorite modern artists. I love the bright colors and fun subjects of his work. Tomorrow is the official exhibition reception, and Mr. Thiebaud himself will be there. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet him and hear him speak. If you think you'd like this exhibition, and I'm sure you will, you can get more information here.
**Two Kneeling Figures, 1966, oil on canvas, 60 x 72 in. © Wayne Thiebaud.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I hope everything goes well today! I'm so excited for you!! Call us and let us know how everything went. love ya!

Lanelle Barber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.