For some reason, over the past month or so Jonathan and I have become total political junkies. What? I know, it's weird. Neither of us really were before, but now we watch every debate, and every night we watch at least one show about it. It takes over our lives. And it's not even over until November? Shoot. The funniest thing is, neither of us are registered to vote...yet. Hopefully we'll get around to that soon. We're both Mitt Romney supporters and are rooting for him in tonight's Michigan Primary. He better win it!
2 comments:
Hey, I didn't know you had your own blog. I like it. Lyndon and I need to register to vote too, we're slackers.
p.s. I like your "brothers" entry too. I have similar feelings for my high scool buddies too. Life is great with all its stages.
P.s. this is Missy and not Lyndon and so was the previous quote...I just used his logon after he did and forgot to log myself in instead...oops.
Post a Comment